[Qgis-psc] PSC Meeting

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue May 28 14:14:04 PDT 2013

Hi all

I would like to propose a PSC meeting to discuss and agree on our strategy
for the 2.0 release. We are nearing feature completion and it would
probably be good to hold some kind of campaign to get the blocker queue a)
reviewed and b) cleared through sponsored or otherwise bugfixing.

It would also be nice in general to get our PSC get togethers up and
running again so we can try to maintain momentum in the project.

Perhaps this Friday could work for others? Since Gary is on the most
divergent time zone, perhaps you could let us know what time would suite
you? I wont be available after 3pm SA time.

 * QGIS programming services
 * GeoDjango web development
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net