[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Re: [Qgis-developer] Minimum qt version - bumping to 4.6?

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Nov 18 01:04:03 PST 2013

On 14-11-13 07:41, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Hi all.
> I think we are having difficulties taking decisions. Probably this is
> due to an unlucky combination of our somewhat anarchist nature, and
> sheer lack of time.
> Nevertheless, IMHO this can become a problem.
> Can we set up a general protocol for this, e.g. one (two?) week after
> a proposal, if nobody objects we just move forward without waiting for
> everybody to cast a vote.
> Objections? ;)

Mmm, I think so.

We have a PSC which I think should steer then :-)

IF it looks like certain deciscions are not taken because of too much
'democracy' in the community. I think the PSC should just make the
decision AND maybe give action/tasks to people (because it is easier to
ask for something then doing the actual action).

Also I think the community should be able to ask "hey PSC just take A
conclusion".

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde