[Qgis-psc] Next HF: two proposals

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu Oct 24 23:36:53 PDT 2013

Hi,

since we haven't been to Spain so far with the hackfest, it would be nice to
join their conference in Girona and get in contact with the spanish
community.

But I agree with Richard that meeting in Vienna would probably make more
sense as it is a QGIS developer meeting and we could use the time to work on
features with other c-tribe projects.

So, +1 for Vienna from me.

Regards
Otto