[Qgis-psc] donation campaigns

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 00:17:50 PDT 2013

I think that sounds like a good solution.

They all play different roles, and I think having the little mirco payment
one would be nice for people that just want to spend $2 a month on
something to show support rather then a lump sum.  It might not happen but
you never know.  Having a targeted campaign system would be good for: We
are going to rewrite X and need $x for it.  Something like multithreading,
or the new vector open dialog could be done this way.

- Nathan