[Qgis-psc] server upgrade

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Sep 25 12:30:10 PDT 2013

Hi,

this evening osgeo upgraded our server to have one cpu more, and 2G ram
more. We hope this makes the ruby/python processes to run faster and
more stable.

We also agreed that if we want to proceed with Docker/VPS like
constructions we could try this out on a rented external
server/service/hetzner.
If I understand correctly, OSGeo prefers us to stay on osgeo-servers for
the services that could be shared between different foss projects, eg
sphinx building, test building, sharing knowledge etc etc
I think that is in our interest too.
There will be space/servers available to unload some of the burden on
our server in upcoming weeks.

After or during this weekend I will dive into all this further.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde