[Qgis-psc] Ask for hackfest hosting at linuxhotel in Essen

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Sun Apr 20 23:31:24 PDT 2014

Hi,

have you made a decision about the next hackfest in Vienna? In January I made
a reservation at the linuxhotel from friday 3.10 - Sunday 5.10 (including
2.10 afternoon and 6.10 morning for arrival and departure). Do we still want
to use that offer? They can offer 27 beds at the venue. Most other
informations are available here from the last meeting:

https://hub.qgis.org/wiki/17/8_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Essen_2012

Regards
Otto