[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Asia Air Survey Gold sponsorship 2014

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Jan 8 13:42:41 PST 2014

Hi

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 11:27 PM, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:

> Am 08.01.2014, 20:22 Uhr, schrieb Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:
>
>  We are supposed to send an invoice in November, at each installment of
>> the three years of the sponsorship.
>> BTW, we should also check our other obligations, like providing a custom
>> installer, etc.
>>

> I don't see a custom installer in the gold description on
> http://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/
> sponsorship/gold-sponsors.html. (But there are other things mentioned
> there which would require changes to e.g. the website.) Is there a separate
> document with specific agreements?

We had a special agreement / concession with them to provide a branded
installer. The idea was to use some of the sponsorship money to hire
Juergen or Alex or someone to build it for them.

> Is there an open issue with the invoice or can we just send it fast?
>

> Best wishes,
> Anita
>
> --
> anitagraser.com

Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member
 * QGIS programming services
 * GeoDjango web development
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net