[Qgis-psc] Another paid bug-fixing round?

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Jan 21 13:23:18 PST 2014

Hi

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 9:27 PM, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net>wrote:

> Hi PSC,
>
> To ensure a better quality of QGIS 2.2 I propose that the QGIS PSC pays
> again a developer to work 1-2 weeks dedicated to fix the most severe
> open bugs and/or invest time on the test suite. I don't have a specific
> developer in mind and don't know if someone would be available. I am
> just proposing it.

+1

I thought last time worked out very well. I know there were / are some who
feel that we should not spend our money on developers but for me it is a
good investment in improving the quality of the release.

> We just received the Asia Air survey sponsoring money - so there should
> be enough money available.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Andreas

Tim Sutton - QGIS Project Steering Committee Member
 * QGIS programming services
 * GeoDjango web development
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net