[Qgis-psc] Official QGIS Podcast

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 14:46:00 PST 2014

I listen to podcast called Software Engineering Radio. They rotate the
hosts and sometimes do shows that are non English.  I don't really see any
harm in this as long as it's noted in the show notes.

Thanks for setting everything up Tim.  It was good fun.    I will have a
edit by the end of the weekend and we can push out the first episode.

- Nathan