[Qgis-psc] Another paid bug-fixing round?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jan 24 01:30:32 PST 2014

Hi,

So it looks like Jürgen could potentially invest a week or two on bugfixing.

Regarding the financial resources: I don't have the exact numbers. But
you roughly have somewhere between 20 and 25k Euros in the bank account.

We can set a cap (say 5, 7.5 or 10k Euro or so) and ask Jürgen to start
working on it.

BTW: Martin Dobias said he would be available as well but would give
precedence to Jürgen. If Jürgen does not have enough time he could help
out as well.

Can the PSC please make a decision how much you want to spend?

Thanks,
Andreas