[Qgis-psc] Another paid bug-fixing round?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Fri Jan 31 00:07:08 PST 2014

Since Jürgen already mentioned that he can make time for one week of
bug fixing, I guess the only open question is what that equates to in
EURO.
I assume it would be close to what we paid last time (I don't know the
price back then, but I assume it will be ok now if it was ok then). If
so, then +1 from me, please start.

Best wishes,
Anita