[Qgis-psc] Dev meeting evenings

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sat Mar 1 03:18:56 PST 2014

Hi,

Last week, I joined Stephan Meißl for a visit to the venue for the OSGeo
Code Sprint (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Vienna_Code_Sprint_2014). I it
will be a very good venue for our needs. One of the few open topics are
the evenings (how long we want to stay at the venue): We have to decide
soon which evenings we want to stay later than 20:00 o'clock in order to
arrange for the necessary security personal which costs EUR 41.66 (+VAT)
per hour.

On Monday, there will be a welcome party at the venue and the security
costs are already covered. On Wednesday there will be a city tour offered
and dinner in the city center. For the remaining days, it's our choice. I
posted that we would probably like to stay longer than 20:00 on Tuesday at
least.

Please let me know what you think so I can forward our decision to Stephan
and our contact person at the venue on Monday.

Best wishes,
Anita

--
anitagraser.com