[Qgis-psc] Dev meeting evenings

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Mar 2 03:14:08 PST 2014

Hi,

This is just my personal opinion.

I guess there would be "spontaneous" small hackfests at the hotel
lobbies, restaurants or bars if we have to leave the main venue.

As a donator I don't want to have my money fade away in security
companies. I'd rather invest in QGIS developers. So I would not want to
pay security people every evening. Maybe just one evening?

Have you also discussed about the catering? I guess for 60 to 80 people
it is not possible to spontaneously organize meals like at previous
hackfests. Also the restaurants can't host that many people without
reservations.

Just something to consider ...

Andreas