[Qgis-psc] Backporting?

Peter Wells peter.wells at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 01:27:47 PST 2014

Hi Guys,

This is also something we’ve been wondering how to handle in the last month
or so.

We had thought it would be beneficial to have some kind of pack-porting
branch.  Ideally it would be set up in a manner where it could provide some
starting value with very little overhead (e.g. simply just containing the
fixes that could be applied in a trivial manner).

The biggest assumptions we have are around the packaging side of things so
it would be great to learn more about this.

I was thinking to bring this up at the next HF but perhaps the time is right
now

Kind regards,

Pete

Peter Wells

Lutra Consulting
23 Chestnut Close, Burgess Hill, RH15 8HN
www.lutraconsulting.co.uk
Tel:  +44 (0)1444 848012
Mob:  +44 (0)7704 781683
SIP:  1507403 at sipgate.co.uk