[Qgis-psc] Dev meeting evenings

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Mar 5 10:35:15 PST 2014

Am 02.03.2014, 16:31 Uhr, schrieb Tim Sutton <tim at linfiniti.com>:
>> Am 02.03.2014, 13:59 Uhr, schrieb Tim Sutton <tim at linfiniti.com>:
>>
>>> Agree with comments of others. Assuming that we are staying on site to
>>> eat on most nights, I would think 8pm is too early for comfort.In Lyon
>>> and
>>> we had such a cap at around 23h00 I think it was which isprobably more
>>> reasonable than 8pm.
>>>
>> @Tim: So you would want to spend some money so that we can stay longer?
>
> Yes for the nights that we are not eating / busy with an excursion I
> think
> it would be good to be able to stay later than 8pm.  Perhaps 22h00? Just
> my
> opinion of course, others may differ.

Ok, so should we make it Tuesday and Thursday until 22:00? That would be
four extra hours that we have to pay for. Sounds reasonable to me.

I'll ask Stephan to forward our plans to the venue contact person
tomorrow. So please let me know in time if you don't agree.

Best wishes,
Anita

--
anitagraser.com