[Qgis-psc] Planning call for release name suggestions

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Nov 16 23:39:52 PST 2014

Thanks Anita for leading on this.

Il 16/11/2014 22:20, Anita Graser ha scritto:

> - should be the name of a place
> - must not be the name of a software product

this may be difficult to verify, as the old Tethys case shows

> - each suggestion must come with a suitable map image for splash design
> - hackfest venues have priority

I'd be in favour of deciding the names for all next releases, using the past HF
locations, and attache them to the published roadmap.
LTS should be preferably given the name of places where we had >1 HF (Vienna, Essen).

All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html