[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Re: Sublicence

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 15:53:09 PDT 2014

Hi,

Are we able to drop the sub-licence wording please.  I find the term
confusing and I know a lot of others that do also.  I think we should just
stick to "permission to use logo and name".

"Permission to use logo and name" and clearer fair use rules should make
this a lot easier to manage.   If we get questions on if you are can use
the logo on the website to show that you are using QGIS, or are packaging
QGIS with your data I'm worried we are doing damage to the project by
scaring people.

Regards,
Nathan

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 3:04 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>