[Qgis-psc] QEP 1 - Final Draft

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 06:56:16 PDT 2014

Hey PSC,

I would like to formalize the QEP process outlined in QEP 1 so we can move
things along. I have made some updates tonight after talking to Tim about
his experience with using them other projects.

The pull request can be found at
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/pull/4 and readable copy
at
https://github.com/NathanW2/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/blob/QEP_1/qep-1-purpose-and-format.rst

I would really appreciate any feedback, mainly around the voting process.
I have tried to flesh this out Tim and Nyall tonight to get some ideas and
I think we have come up with what should be fair.  As you will have the
final votes I would like to make sure you are happy with the process.

I will update the QEP with any final comments and then do a final call for
voting to get it accepted.

Regards,
Nathan