[Qgis-psc] Proposal that QGIS.ORG will become a member of the OpenDesign Alliance

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Dec 15 13:20:58 PST 2015

Hi Nathan,

Maybe this would be a solution.

Jürgen - can you please comment, if - besides legal issues - it would
work well from a technical point of view, if OGR would deliver the DWG
contents by using Teigha?

I would have to check with ODA - if that would be ok. We would probably
still have to pay the bulk of the membership fee from QGIS.ORG (or some
other funders).

Thanks,
Andreas