[Qgis-psc] you at qgis.org and other email addresses

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Thu Dec 17 04:43:38 PST 2015

Hi PSC members,

though Google still has a max of 10 users in their free plan, I managed
to get all PSC members a @qgis.org (google) email address.

This means you can go to gmail.com and login with your qgis.org address,
AND use that to invite psc members for example to edit shared documents
etc etc.
As a qgis.org user you can manage their to forward the mail to you
normal email box (as I do), but you are also free to use the gmail box
as is.

I also 'removed' some users:
- podcast
- noreply
- admin
- android
AND created groups for them instead, AND added some people to this groups.
Besides the above one we have:
- certification
- finance
- shop
- trademark

IF you think you need to be in one of those groups, just let me know and
I add you

IF you do not know your password (I just sent the new people one), I can
reset it. Just let me know.

Regards,

Richard