[Qgis-psc] Activities report

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Fri Feb 20 08:29:51 PST 2015

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 3:05 PM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> I bekieve that, if we want to me more seriously looking for funds, in
> order to support critical functions (pre-release bug management and
> fixing in particular), we would better prepare a report on the result of
> our decision. In particular, I think it would be good to provide, for
> each release, how many tickets have been managed and fixed;

​I see how this might be a good basis to illustrate the need for
donations/funding.​

​Do you mean all the bugs which have been managed/fixed within the whole
period between two releases or only during the paid bugfixing period
pre-release?​

+1 of course for automating the process (= get all commit lines with "fix"
in it?)

​Best wishes,
Anita​