[Qgis-psc] Sponsorship clarifications

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jan 29 06:13:53 PST 2015

Hi,

Looking at our list of sponsors
(http://www.qgis.org/en/site/about/sponsorship.html) - I see that there
are a number sponsors where I have no trace that they paid. Did any of
them pay through PayPal? The problem is that we don't have any access to
the PayPal account yet - this is still managed by Horst until we have
the new association in place.

Here are the sponsors were I don't see any trace of payment and who are
sponsor in the report period:

Bronze level
- Lutra Consulting <http://www.lutraconsulting.co.uk/>, UK (09.2014-09.2015)
- MappingGIS <http://www.mappinggis.com/>, Spain (11.2014-11.2015)
- Urbsol <http://www.urbsol.com.au/>, Australia (11.2014-11.2015)
- Customer Analytics <http://www.customeranalytics.com/>, USA
(12.2014-12.2015)

As I said - it could well be that they paid through PayPal - but I don't
have access to PayPal.

Then there are a number of sponsors who are listed for 2-3 years. I have
no idea if they paid all at once or should pay each year? This concerns:

www.argusoft.de <http://www.argusoft.de/>, Germany (06.2012-06.2013 +
11.2013-11.2016) - is the 2016 a mistake? As far as I can tell they only
paid 500 € for 2014/15
www.molitec.it <http://www.molitec.it/>, Italy (01.2014-01.2016) - did
they pay two years at once?

I hope we can put the association in place soon, so we can also manage
the PayPal account and have a full picture of our finances.