[Qgis-psc] Next Developer meeting in Girona(SP)? starting to discuss tomorrow

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 08:54:19 PDT 2015

Hi

Tomorrow will have the SIGTE [1] the spanish GFOSS conference.
With Lluis Vicens, one of the organiser from the Girona University,
Victor Olaya and me, we will start thinking how to host one of the
next Developer Meetings. I hope the next one :)

We will have a open session to discuss about this at 16:20 (GMT+1) as in [2].
Do you have some prepared material or an howto about previous organization?

I think main arguments will are:

1) do we want to organize a Hackmeeting in Spain?
2) if yes... where (e.g. before or after SIGTE) ?
3) if yes... what would be the precondition to host an Hackmeeting? in
this case it would be useful your help

We will open a irc chat

#qgishackfest

where every one can share and help to give us hints how to propose and
organise a QGIS Developer Meeting.

[1] http://www.sigte.udg.edu/jornadassiglibre
[2] http://www.sigte.udg.edu/jornadassiglibre/programa/jornadas/

Regards, Luigi Pirelli