[Qgis-psc] Possibility of hackfest funding for non-EU devs?

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Mar 30 12:52:42 PDT 2015

On 30-03-15 16:50, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Of course this is a very general issue, and in the specific case I'd be
> delighted of accepting Nyall.
> Opinions?

+1

As we are a meritocracy, and looking at Nyall's work and commits last
year, I think Nyall at least should be rewarded/funded to attend this
hackfest, even if that is on the expense of european dev's.

In general I think EVERYBODY is welcome to attand a hackfest, but we
should spent our resources most at people which do the actual work
(coding/docs/whatever).

We could maybe try to geographically diversify the PSC also more?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde