[Qgis-psc] PSC meeting 7th?

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri Oct 2 02:02:22 PDT 2015

Ok, everybody 'voted'

We have no dates that everybody is available...
We even do not have a date where only one or two is missing...

We have 4 dates where 3 people are missing :-(
7th, 14th, 15th and 16th

I would just pick the first one then, as this is the first Wednesday of
the month anyway (which we would try to use for the PSC meetings anyway...)

So unless somebody has a good argument:

See you (almost) all next Wednesday the 7th !

I'm happy to create a wiki page where people could create agenda points,
but as we do not use it during the meetings anymore it is probably
better to use a Google doc for this (for which I do not want to be
responsible :-) ).

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde