[Qgis-psc] weekreports via PSC blog?

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun Oct 11 02:06:16 PDT 2015

Hi, today there have been some nice UI discussions (about svg icons,
composer  and project templates etc). What about the idea of writing
little week reports about the most important list discussions on the psc
blog. We can write about the bigger discussions from the different
lists, or hot questions from gis.stackexchange.com, or even write about
something new feature checked in this week.

Some of us do this already on a personal title (Anita about questions
and Matthias about features he added), but if we do more of this
'marketing' on a weekly regular base maybe it attracts more people to
our 'community channels'?

Off course it is (a lot of) work, but maybe we can spread: if 4 people
do this we need to do this once per month. And you are happy to move
your task around to somebody else?

Regards,

Richard

ps anybody an idea for the website banners? Foss4g korea is 'old news'
and Bonn is one year upfront so a little early?