[Qgis-psc] Fwd: QGIS Usage survey

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Oct 14 02:26:23 PDT 2015

The survey looks good.

I discovered one small typo and have two suggestions:

Typo:
QGIS does not enable me to carry out the critical tasks I need, I need
so use other GIS packages
--> ..., I need to use ...

Suggestion 1:
For the question "How often do you use the QGIS documentation":

Add an option: "Occasionaly" - so we have something in between "Monthly"
and "Never" - I consider myself to be in that group.

Suggestion 2:
Ask for domain/industry - like:

I work for

- private consulting company