[Qgis-psc] Publish link to our user survey on start page

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Fri Oct 16 14:06:06 PDT 2015

On 16-10-15 20:33, Tim Sutton wrote:
> Hi Richard
>
>> On 16 Oct 2015, at 09:21, Richard Duivenvoorde <richard at duif.net
>> <mailto:richard at duif.net>> wrote:
>>
>> On 16-10-15 06:58, Tim Sutton wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Thanks Richard. Could you make the spanish, french and portugues
>>> translations of the banner link to the appropriate articles at:
>>>

>>> http://blog.qgis.org/2015/10/15/take-the-qgis-user-survey-in-portuguese/
>>>
>>> http://blog.qgis.org/2015/10/15/take-the-qgis-user-survey-in-french/
>>>
>>> http://blog.qgis.org/2015/10/16/take-the-qgis-user-survey-in-spanish/
>>>
>>> I’ll be adding each as a separate article to the blog.
>>
>> As long as that stuff is not really translated (both in banner and in
>> index.html), please add the links or some extra text to the blogpost,
>> then I'll add some text about different languages to the bottom of the
>> text… done
>
> Ok I have CC’d the 4 translators in - could you give them access to the
> xcf for the artwork. Would you guys mind making the requested edits as
> per Richard’s request above:
>
> * Translate the text on the banner to your survey form language
> * Translate the HTML text that appears in the caption area below it to
> your survey form language
>
> Do I understand what you were looking for correctly Richard?

Mmm, no :-)

I think it is OK like this:
http://qgis.org/en/site/
http://qgis.org/fr/site/
http://qgis.org/sp/site/
http://qgis.org/pt_PT/site/

 Translating would mean pushing websites text to transifex again (only
for this temporarily string change) as the string are pulled from transifex.

so unless somebody REALLY wants this, I'm happy with current status...

Regards,

Richard