[Qgis-psc] Co chair election result and next steps for verrein

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Oct 22 00:52:37 PDT 2015

Congratulations Tim and Paolo.

I am happy to have with you two very smart people with long term
activity in the project chairing the board. You have always been
standing out with a calm voice and a unifying impact on the community.
Thank you for all you have done so far, I have no doubt that you will
fill this role for the best of the project and participants.

Kind regards
Matthias