[Qgis-psc] Possible funding for devs to begin Qt5/Python 3.0 port?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Oct 25 11:43:29 PDT 2015

Hi,

The accounting document on Google docs is up-to-date:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VOt4RFJkJ7LaTAnEGmQ2VB1DZT8Q9Ior-b_uBAVP8YQ/edit#gid=486511002

Also - there is the budget - where I filled in the actual current income
and expenses:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197JVYgDqkKOAGy_zmxL25Lk4ntjJJLmEGQ6MuCmBjnE/edit#gid=0

There are pending expenses:
- about 12-15k for QGIS 2.12 bug fixing
- about 8-10k ? for Gran Canaria dev meeting

There is pending income:
- CHF 7500 for bug fixing from QGIS-CH
- EUR 3000 for silver sponsoring from Sourcepole

I sent the invoices for the two items above about two weeks ago to Horst
- but did not get the payment so far - will have to ping again.

So - I think the better strategy than asking how much money we can
spend, is come up with plans for individual projects and see if we have
enough money to do it. Typical project sizes so far are 2-10k Euros.
With the current funds we can't do bigger projects.

For 2015 our income will be probably around 60k Euros. For 2014 I don't
have the data for the full year.

Hope this helps,
Andreas