[Qgis-psc] announcing 2.12?

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Mon Oct 26 14:28:48 PDT 2015

Hi

> On 26 Oct 2015, at 23:14, Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 27 October 2015 at 07:22, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I did my changes to the visual changelog that I planned. I don't know all of the new features, so I held off from new features I don't understand properly ...
>>
>> If Tim also finished his work, we are good to go ...
>
> Sorry for the delay, I've just pushed some more changes and fixed some
> of the "don't publish" entries by adding details.
>
> Nyall

Andreas and Nyall thank you so much for pitching in with the changelog!

I still have a couple of snags:

"Add fit page to contents option and options for cropping exports to contents”

Could you check my screenie and also put some more hints as to where to find these options? I can’t find where the settings are…

Similarly for

"Option to hide pages from view/export” it is not obvious from the text where to find these options….