[Qgis-psc] More visibility for the LTS version

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Oct 29 02:39:20 PDT 2015

Hi,

Richard, if you work on the website tomorrow - could you perhaps find a
way to make the LTS version more visible to our users? Currently, it is
quite hidden.

I have the following suggestions:

* On the 2.12 banner text on the start page also include a link to the
latest LTS version

* At http://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html - the Windows
version actually nicely lists the latest LTS version, but all the other
platforms don't - could we do something similar for the other platforms?

Or do you have any other ideas to better promote the LTS version?

Thanks,