[Qgis-psc] Changing signatures of our mailing lists

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Oct 29 02:48:25 PDT 2015

Hi,

You all know that we quite often get emails asking how to unsubscribe.
Looking at our mailing list signatures I have to say that it is really
not obvious that the link provided has to be used to unsubscribe.

Currently it reads:

> Qgis-user mailing list
> Qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org

Could we change it to something like:

Main QGIS list for user questions
To change your subscription settings, see the archive or unsubscribe
please visit http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-user