[Qgis-psc] Next PSC meeting date?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Apr 3 12:53:59 PDT 2016

On Apr 3, 2016 9:04 PM, "Andreas Neumann" <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Hm - I have tomorrow evening (Monday, April 4), 21:00 in the calendar for
the next meeting.

Sorry, you are right of course, it's tomorrow, first Monday of the month.
See you tomorrow.

Best wishes
Anita

> Andreas
>

> On 03.04.2016 18:48, Tim Sutton wrote:
>>
>> Hi all
>>
>> Can anyone confirm our next meeting date? For some reason it shows as
being on Friday 8 April in my calendar, but I forget if / why we changed it
to that date. I am in Jakarta this week and I won’t be able to make the
meeting at our new time slot since it will be late at night here (or in the
case of friday, I will be in the air). The meeting can still go on without
me if needed.