[Qgis-psc] Moving the issue queue to github

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Apr 5 03:58:47 PDT 2016

Hi Markus

On 04/05/2016 12:38 PM, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 12:33 PM, Martin Dobias <wonder.sk at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 4:04 PM, Matthias Kuhn <matthias at opengis.ch> wrote:
>>> For reference, that's what the signup form looks like:
>>> https://www.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/ldap_create_user.py
>>>
>>> All the SSL components are quite old (SHA-1 signature, TLS 1.0, obsolete
>>> cipher suite).
> ... Keep in mind that this part was set up many years ago...
>
>>> To be honest, the current infrastructure also hasn't struck me as
>>> exceptionally reliable and up-to-date
> ... and relies on voluntary work and do-ocracy. Just join SAC to
> update things since more forces are needed :-)
>
> Markus

I am aware that at that point in time decisions were taken based on a
different information base.

At the moment I prefer to invest my time into improving the QGIS
sourcecode (and possibly the CI infrastructure), so I am glad that there
is the opportunity that somebody else does a good job in infrastructure
management :-)

Matthias

--
Matthias Kuhn