[Qgis-psc] Moving the issue queue to github

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Wed Apr 6 06:09:38 PDT 2016

Hi

On 04/06/2016 01:36 PM, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
> On 04/06/2016 12:33 PM, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
>> Something like https://github.com/IQSS/redmine2github looks much more
>> appropriate to me than trashing what we already have.   But our redmine
>> apparently doesn't support json output and I'm not sure if it's converting it's
>> xml output to json would work - I someone else wants to play I downloaded all
>> the tickets in xml (see http://qgis.org/~jef/tickets.tar.bz2 w/o attachments).
> I wrote a small script that produces output like this:
>
> https://github.com/m-kuhn/QGIS-Test/issues/2

It will skip already existing ids at the beginning and inexistent ids also.

Remaining issues:

 * A user with which these tickets should be opened
 * Ask github to temporarily disable the api rate limit for this user

Other questions?

https://github.com/m-kuhn/QGIS-Test/issues

Matthias

> Matthias

Matthias Kuhn
OPENGIS.ch - https://www.opengis.ch
Spatial • (Q)GIS • PostGIS • Open Source