[Qgis-psc] Experimental Git Service

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Fri Apr 8 23:53:17 PDT 2016

FYI,
I've setup an experimental Gogs install on OSGeo machine:

  https://git.osgeo.org/_gogs_

As a test, I imported all of QGIS and configured it so that ticket
references in commit logs point back to redmine, and wiki link points
to the current QGIS wiki:

  https://git.osgeo.org/_gogs_/qgis/qgis

If you want to experiment further please login with your OSGeo Userid
and I'll give you ownership of the organization.

I know there are many reasons to still have the code available on
GitHub, but maybe you'll find an use for an additional, open, service.
For example, I think it'll be used by the System Admin Commettee to
store configurations in private repositories.

You can file enhancement requests or bug tickets in the related
repository: https://git.osgeo.org/_gogs_/sac/gogs-service/issues

NOTE: the interface is fully localized, see bottom of the page

--strk;