[Qgis-psc] Dinner Bonn Hackfest

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Tue Aug 2 05:46:27 PDT 2016

Hi,

it would be possible to have a dinner together at Gustav Stresemann Institut
on monday evening for up to 35 people. It is a 2km walk from the basecamp.
They offer several buffets (appetizer, main course and dessert) for between
18 EUR - 32 EUR. I would propose the following, where also vegetarians should
find something:

"Flavours Buffet Europe" 22,50 EUR per Person

Appetizers
==========

* Spaghetti salad with anchovies, olives and capers (Italy)
* Stuffed vine leaves with yoghurt sauce (Greece)
* Chicory salad with apples and mayonnaise (Belgium)
* Sharp Rice salad with ajvar (red pepper paste) and cevapcici (cattle)
  (Croatia)

Lettuce, bread basket and butter

Soup
====

* Mushroom soup (Germany)

Main course
===========

* Cheese noodles with fried onions (Switzerland)
* Cod fillet with Dijon mustard sauce, served with leaf spinach and small
  potatoes (France)

Dessert
=======

* Cherry Trifle (England)
* Orange slices with almond (Spain)
* Mini dumplings with apricot filling and vanilla sauce (Austria)

If we are about 30 people the costs would be 675 EUR + beverages. Would that
be ok? Please tell me asap (today), so I can make a reservation, quickly.

Regards
Otto