[Qgis-psc] Draft announcement re 3.0

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Mon Feb 8 16:58:07 PST 2016

Hi Tim, Jürgen and PSC,

After reviewing this plan I have to say it is an excellent solution to a
no-size-fits-all problem. Thank you for all the consideration and work you
have put into it.

I now have a solid (and indeterminate :^) schedule to present to my
employer, which will help them plan resources to fund further QGIS
development.

It will also help with planning on how/when to produce new nightlies for
Mac.

Regards,

Larry Shaffer
QGIS Support/Development | Boundless