[Qgis-psc] The QGIS Open Source Project on Open Hub

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Wed Feb 10 04:31:35 PST 2016

hi

Just to follow up on this. I’m not sure if it makes sense to change our affiliation from OSGEO to the Verrein. We still are an OSGEO project right? Or are you thinking that we should ‘go it alone’? Or just remove our affiliation for this case? I don’t think any of those will be popular decisions...

> On 02 Feb 2016, at 16:50, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
>
> Il 01/02/2016 22:15, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
>
>> Can you be more explicit (e.g. a screenshot) of where you think the
>> change is needed. Do you mean for the ‘claimed by’ part? I have edit
>> rights for that page and can tweak it as needed.
>
> Yes, I meant:
> Quick Reference

> Pity we miss pour commit history before 2011.
> All the best.
>
> --
> Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu

—