[Qgis-psc] PSC meeting January 2016

Otto Dassau otto at qgis.org
Wed Jan 6 00:08:06 PST 2016

Hi,

Am Tue, 5 Jan 2016 11:53:21 +0100
schrieb Richard Duivenvoorde <richard at duif.net>:

> On 23-12-15 10:03, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> >
> > Hi PSC,
> >
> > let's plan the first PSC meeting of 2016:
> >
> > http://doodle.com/poll/qpv4m7m7a247gu7w
> >
> > Best option would be the default 'first wednesday afternoon', but I
> > wanted to give some options too :-)
> >
> > @tim can you provide an agenda?
> > @all you have @qgis.org email addresses, so will probably invited by Tim
> > with that address :-)
>
> Hi All,
>
> according to current state Next Wednesday the 13th of january scores 5
> people (others 4 or less):
>
> http://doodle.com/poll/qpv4m7m7a247gu7w
>
> So Please let's meet on the 13th of January 15:30-17:30 CET
>
> Some Agenda points (if others agree):
>
> - what happened to the dxf fundraising stuff (and did we close this off
> well enough to our community)
> - status foundation?
> - status next hackfest (no wiki page yet?)
> - next LTR release + documentation update

since I won't be available today, just a short note about the documentation
update. I haven't been able to organize the team yet, but hope that I will
get started soon.

Richard has some nice proposals to improve the doc update process in github.
I guess he will describe later and I would very much like to have those
changes available for the update.

> - proposal/discussion to update documentation (my one)
> - email lists admins (move to qgis.org address/group)
>
> I'll put them in the agenda which is on GoogleDrive:
>
> https://drive.google.com/a/qgis.org/folderview?id=0B__vDnQXCKiwUEN3cmllaTQ4NUU&usp=sharing_eid&ts=567b07ea
>
> and should be editable to everyone with your qgis.org email address
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard Duivenvoorde

Regards
Otto