[Qgis-psc] Fw: qgis.no

Otto Dassau otto at qgis.org
Sun Jan 10 23:48:56 PST 2016

Hi PSC,

just for your info. Some in Norway bought the qgis.no domain and will
provide it, if we or a norwegian local group wants to have it.

Regards
Otto

Beginn der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:

Datum: Sat, 9 Jan 2016 18:04:59 +0100
Von: Kalle Kronholm <kalle at skred.as>
An: Otto Dassau <otto at qgis.org>
Betreff: Re: qgis.no

Hi!
OK, I will point the link to the central site. I probably will not start
such a group, at least not now. But if anyone else in Norway wants, I would
be interested in participating. And I will certainly pass on the domain if
it serves a good cause for QGIS. You are all doing an amazing job. Thanks!

Have a great weekend!

Med vennlig hilsen

Kalle Kronholm
Dr. sc. nat., Daglig leder