[Qgis-psc] Which version should be LT?

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jan 29 06:07:44 PST 2016

Hi,

Fine with me.

For me its more important to have 2.16 than having 2.16 as LT version. I
could always hire someone to do another 2.16 bug fix release, should we
need it.

This should make the people happy who expect 2.14 to be an LT release
and still leaves us with the option to have more than one bug fix
releases on 2.16.

Thanks,

Andreas