[Qgis-psc] Checking in about the conference

Lluís Vicens lluis at sigte.udg.es
Tue May 17 01:36:58 PDT 2016

On 10/05/16 08:45, Neumann, Andreas wrote:
> [...]
>
> I also remember that OSGEO wanted to sponsor the meeting and I
> suggested they should better directly sponsor the local organizers
> instead of us and we forward it on to Lluis. Lluis - did this OSGEO
> sponsorship regarding the dev meeting materialize?

Hi Andreas,

I confirm that OSGeo did a transfer bank a couple of weeks ago. The
OSGeo funding will be only used in order to support the developer
meeting. It is not a sponsorship but a support for the dev meeting and
it is due to this particularity, that OSGeo appears in the website as
the hackfest supporter.

All the best,

--
*Lluís Vicens*
Servei de Sistemes d'Informació Geogràfica

http://www.sigte.udg.edu
Twitter http://twitter.com/SIGTE_UDG