[Qgis-psc] Chair for opening session at QGISConf#2

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Sat May 21 02:45:29 PDT 2016

Hi All

I’ve had a request from Lluis to help chairing the first session at the con:

“Besides of this issue, I would like to know who, on behalf of the QGIS project, would like to do the opening session, that it's, some sort of a "welcome and thank you for being here" of ten minutes long (even less). The opening session is scheduled from 9.20h to 9.30h, just before your presentation.”

Would anyone on the PSC be able to volunteer? I will be speaking first in the session so it will be a bit weird for me to do it.

---

Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Chair
tim at qgis.org