[Qgis-psc] Plugin management: one step forward

Tim Sutton tim at qgis.org
Sat May 28 03:50:57 PDT 2016

Hi Paolo

I would add two more items to the discussion:

1) Update the plugin upload environment with a little notice to indicate that uploading a plugin to our repo indicates explicit agreement to be notified via bulk email on important notices from QGIS for plugin authors.
2) We could also mandate that plugin authors must be contactable via email or their plugins are eligible for being disabled on the platform.