[Qgis-psc] use of @qgis.org email addresses by PSC

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon May 30 00:29:22 PDT 2016

Hi PSC,

a short not about the you at qgis.org email addresses you all received.

At first we did it so it was easier to use it to authorize you to
(Gewgle)-documunts and talk sessions.

But for the plugins at qgis.org, I used them (I think for the first time)
to create a group.

That is I added you at qgis.org to the group plugins at qgis.org.

So if all is right, you should have all received some email from this group.

IF (and only IF!) you logged in to gmail.com using this credentials and
forwarded you at qgis.org to your real email address.

To be clear: you are free to use or not use the you at qgis.org for
qgis-related communication, BUT you are also free to NOT use it.

But then at least please forward any mail sent to that address to your
preferred email address. In this way it is easier for us/me to
(re)create those email-groups (like finance, plugins, shop, .... etc
etc): I just add you at qgis.org ...

As a side-note: we just have 10 @qgis.org email addresses (just enough
for all psc members), rest of @qgis.org addresses are managed via the
groups.

If not clear, OR have objections, plz let me know.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde