[Qgis-psc] PSC meeting?

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Mon May 30 08:15:19 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Can we resolve on a fixed rule for PSC meetings?

I thought we already decided on the first Monday of the month - as Marco
reminded us.

If we stick to that rule we can avoid all the discussions.

With the size of the PSC it is impossible to find dates that suit all.

With the fixed rule, it also helps to avoid date overlaps with other
appointments in the future. Because we already know the board meeting
times several months in advance and we can mark these times in our
calendars.

Thanks,

Andreas

On 2016-05-30 17:00, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:

> On 30-05-16 15:52, Tim Sutton wrote:
>
> On 30 May 2016, at 09:13, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net
> <mailto:rdmailings at duif.net>> wrote:
> we did not have a PSC meeting this hackfest ( uh, or I missed it ;-) ).
>
> planning to do one this (first) week (of the month)?
> Yes how does this thursday work for everyone?

Depends on time. On Daytime I'll be in a 'gated community', that is
behind corporate firewall limiting my connections....

I think best is to set up a doodle. I think Marco told me monday
evenings are best for him?

I also thought that we would just do evening and day meetings on turn.
But a Doodle is I think best. 3 optional days, 2 optional times
(evening/afternoon), and let the best one win :-)

I'm happy to play 'office manager' again for this, just let me know,
trying to do this via email isn't working I think.

Regards,

Richard