[Qgis-psc] Announcing courses

Vincent Picavet (ml) vincent.ml at oslandia.com
Mon May 30 10:26:07 PDT 2016

Hello,

I would be against sending announcement of training courses to the list.
There is currently something like 20 to 50 companies just in France
giving QGIS training courses. I think it would very soon look like a
spam festival, and bore users more than give them valuable information.

Or maybe have a qgis-promotion list, where one could post announces for
new products, training courses or job offers related to QGIS.

The trafic on -user and -dev is already high, please keep it as readable
as possible.

Vincent