[Qgis-psc] New mailing list for QGIS voting members

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Oct 5 22:42:37 PDT 2016

Hi,

I propose to open a new mailing list for voting members (community,
OSGEO, user group, honorable members) where the PSC/board can
communicate with them - e.g. for announcements of votes, discussions,
annual general meetings, etc.

Mostly organizational stuff that is probably not so interesting for the
whole lists of users/devs.

The other reason is, that it would be a central management of our voting
members. Otherwise it is quite hard to not forget someone when one sends
out private messages. And it would be a clear separation of discussions
around the QGIS.ORG organisation.

Do you agree that such a mailing list would be useful? If yes, I would
also propose that PSC members who are not voting members, should also be
on this lists, to stay informed.

Thanks,